#helloOctober

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Hey Guys!



Can you believe its already October?! I know I'm 10 days late in asking but seriously!!! This year has seriously flown by so fast and I am NOT even half prepared for it. My son turns 4 next month and do you think this mama made plans? LOL. Not even close. Not to mention Christmas right after. I've saw online these #helloOctober hashtags with beautiful fall colors, food, drinks and all of falls glory (my favorite season..ever) and I wanted to do something different.

I'd like to be more present in each season. Normally I'd write about how I'm feeling or what recently happened in the past few days, but, this season has had it's fair share of some okay, good, great, shitty and horrid moments. I'm thankful for it all. Most thankful because it taught me how to literally be still. Enjoy right now. I've been at home with my son and doing home preschool since due to his birth date, he cannot enroll until next year, and let me tell you, my baby boy is advanced (thank you Jesus!). He loves to count numbers (up to 100 so far) and telling me about different animals. So what I intend to do is take him out on more nature walks and do some exploring. I hope he doesn't ever lose his sense of wanting to know about everything.

I found some cute ideas on Pintrest for my moms who are thinking of starting their own at home preschools!


These are some great ideas at a reasonable cost (this mama stays on a budget lol). There will plenty of people against homeschool, but people will have an opinion about you as well as your parenting until the day you die. Do what you know is best for your child. With all thats going on in this world, don't ever stop thinking you can't go above and beyond for their safety. I didn't ever think I would want to homeschool any of my kids, but, the one on one interaction I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. It also helps him get on a schedule so that if and when I decide he goes to public or private school, he will be set to arrive.. on time lol. Let me know what you guys think!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

where to find me

MINDFULOFMINORITIES © . QUINN CREATIVES .